On this website you will discover products for men that enhance their confidence, while advocating an old-school gentlemen code of conduct.
This is what we stand for:
- We advocate that success is predictable, it is not an accident.
- We understand that being "romantic" is a decision we must make with our Lady.
- We realize, if you work hard on your job you will make a living, but if you work harder on yourself you will make a fortune.
- We believe confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence.
- We recognize how you "dress" is how you are "addressed."
When you hear the word “Confident” what comes to mind?
● Confidence affects how you see yourself and your assumptions.
● Confidence is your view of yourself and your belief in your ability.
● Confidence comes from focusing on your strengths.
● Confidence is affected by your clothes.
● Confidence determines your beliefs.
Confidence is not everything, there is just nothing without it. Without confidence you will lose before they start! Confidence is important in all aspects of life. Confidence comes from:
5. Self- talk
“If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.” ― Dr. Carter G. Woodson, The Mis-Education of the Negro
When you hear the word "Gentlemen" what comes to your mind?
The traits of Gentlemen are noticeable by the clothes they wear, how they treat women and the protocol he follows in regards to his mannerisms. As the saying goes, "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."
Now here is how you can tell...
- He has etiquette.
- He owns at least one suit.
- He has a strong handshake.
- He opens the door for his Lady.
- He cares about his appearance.
- He is considerate.
- He respects women.
- He walks closest to the curb when with his Lady.
- He is always polite.
- He has courage.
- He respects his elders.
- He has table manners.
- He never hits a woman. NEVER.
- He asks the woman’s father/mother for their blessing to marry their daughter.
- He fills up the gas tank when in the car with his Lady.
- He pays the bill.
- He raises to shake someone’s hand for the first time meeting.
- He shows initiative.
- He cherishes his Lady.
- He gives up his seat to women and the elderly.
Our ABC’s To Success!
A-ttitude is my choice it determines my altitude
B-ack bone of change is discipline
C-onfidence is contagious so is lack of confidence
D-emand more from myself than anyone else
E-very obstacle is an opportunity for improvement
F-ailure is a detour not a dead end
H-aving goals creates my future in advance
I-am what I think about most of the time
J-ust know reasons come first, the how is second
K-now I only fail when I give up
L-ife is not a dress rehersal
M-y character comes from my thoughts
N-ow is the time, it’s not what I did, it’s what I do
O-pportunities are every where I create them
P-ositive thinking is my way of life
Q-uality friends creates a better me
R-espect is given before it is received
S-elf talk makes my mind believes what I tell it
T-ell me who you walk with, I’ll tell you who you are
U-nderstand that casualness, leads to casualties
V-isualize, who I want to be, then be just that
W-hat I focus on expands
X-ray vision to see what I like doing and to do more of it
Y-es knowledge is power, but desire flicks the switch
Z-ero excuses, I can & I will
PS. I am not only the CEO....I am a client of Confident Gentlemen.
“When you change everything else will change!”